Mobile customer journey maps provide data-backed insight to help you to improve your overall customer experience and product offering by illustrating the steps customers go through in order to engage with your company. Customer journey maps serve a similar purpose as a traditional sales funnel, but are much more flexible. This flexibility allows for individual customer journeys to be robustly built, which paves the way for hyper-personalized mobile experiences.
This guide explores:
- The mobile customer lifecycle
- Elements of a mobile customer journey map
- The benefits of leveraging a mobile customer journey map over (or in addition to) a traditional funnel
- Tips to learn your mobile customers’ journey
- Step-by-step instructions to aid with your mobile customer journey map setup