Churn prevention is a top priority for mobile marketers. Keeping existing customers happy and engaged is more cost-effective—and holds more future value—than continuously acquiring new ones.
What many marketers don’t realize is that customer churn can be largely managed with a series of simple improvements and that boosting retention doesn’t mean you have to completely reinvent the wheel! This five-stage framework was created to help mobile marketers understand what triggers churn and how to get ahead of it.
Each section starts with a short video to prep you for what’s included. The tutorial is transitional and, if followed in order, will help you make quick, efficient progress within your mobile marketing strategy.
The framework covers the following churn prevention methods:
- Stage One: Use Data to Determine Your Starting Point
- Stage Two: Reassess Customer Segments, Sentiment, and Requests for Feedback
- Stage Three: Revisit Your Mobile Experience to Find Points of Dropoff and Hyper-engagement
- Stage Four: Integrate Learnings from Customer Feedback Into Your Mobile Experience
- Stage Five: Keep the Long-term Focus On Your Customers